Start installation now!
Read on for a step-by-step guide!
Attach the unit and firmly tighten the screw
Fold the first groov sharply (the second groov is already folded)
Attach the Panel
Insert the Hose
Fix the wooden-platte
Fix the end of the hose
Put the chalk-absorber into the catch-basin
Fix the panel to the 3 carriers, left-side
Fix the panel to the 3 carriers, right-side
Positioning the end of the panel inside the catch basin
Fill the water tank
Place the entire water tank on top of the unit
You did it!
- the panel stnds inside the catch-basin.
- the hose is fix connected to the wooden-platt and the catch-basin
- the stopper did Close without gape.
- the capillary-basin does touch the wall without gape.
- the water inside the capillary-basin is on the same Level (to the left and to the right).
- the Panel can on the upper side slighly be moved on the front-wall of the capillary-basin.
Watch this video for a step-by-step installation guide.
- the panel is upright in the catch basin.
- the hose is connected firmly to the wooden plate and the catch basin
- the stopper closed without a gap.
- the capillary basin touches the wall without a gap.
- the water inside the capillary-basin is on the same level (on the left and the right).
- the upper side of the panel can be moved slightly on the front wall of the capillary basin.
the Panel can on the upper side slightly be moved on the front-wall of the capillary-basin.
Cleaning is simple 🙂 :a written instruction you will find under “Downloads” aswell
Your 3D humidifier is very, very easy and quick to clean. Watch the movie below.
cleaning the water tank that is shown in the film will be much easier than the representation in the cleaning instructions. Thake lightly warms or cold water with detergent.
3D humidifiers pollute much less, which is why: The air circulation, which runs from top to bottom, so, with reversed circulation, requires less water to achieve the same efficiency. Since less water is needed, less lime comes into the device, so the pollution is smaller.
Capillary and collecting basins may be cleaned with undiluted rapid detergent.